Skip to content

VAT declaration

"*" indicates required fields

You should complete this declaration if you are ‘chronically sick or disabled’ and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish. You can find out more from the Help sheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.

If you have any questions or queries, please email or call the office for assistance 01443 236 530.

Your details

Your condition

I am chronically sick or have a disabling condition by reason of the description given below*

Services received

I am receiving the following from V-trak Ltd for which I claim relief from value added tax*
This could be a PRIV number or quote number or invoice


I understand that it is an offence to make false declarations for the purposes of obtaining VAT relief*
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.